Are you concerned you or your child may have ADHD?
Are you wondering if it’s time to get an ADHD evaluation?
Perhaps your doctor or your child’s teacher suggested you get your child evaluated for ADHD. Or perhaps you have been wondering whether your child has ADHD and you have been searching online for information to unlock the key to how your child behaves. Perhaps you have been wondering if you have ADHD. It can be very overwhelming thinking about a loved one having ADHD and looking for a qualified person to help with an accurate diagnosis.
At SANA, our evaluation and treatment process is customized for you and is very comprehensive. Often, people have more than one area that needs to be addressed. For example, a child may have ADHD, but it may go undetected because they are very bright, or they may have a learning disability that goes undetected because poor grades are blamed on ADHD.
We provide a comprehensive screening for your child and your concerns, so you can have the information you need to make the best decisions to ensure your child’s future success.
- Comprehensive ADHD testing for children, adolescents, college-aged students, and adults
- You receive a robust report that includes all of the testing results and numerous recommendations
- If your child has ADHD, they may qualify for academic accommodations to help them be more successful in school
- Standardized tests such as the ACT and SAT offer accommodations for those who qualify. Our ADHD evaluations meet standardized ADHD testing requirements for special testing accommodations.
One of our SANA partners, Heather England, provides comprehensive ADHD evalutions. If you are interested in more information, or are ready to schedule ADHD testing and take the next step to figure out whether you or your child has ADHD, please call Heather at 913-735-0384 or contact her HERE.
Please read the information below in order to understand the process and costs involved. Heather likes to be completely transparent about costs and the process.
- After we schedule testing, you receive an invitation to a secure, HIPPA compliant online client portal to fill out some initial paperwork necessary for the evaluation process.
- Appointment 1: You meet with Heather to gather information about your child without them present.
- Appointment 2: Heather meets with your child to conduct several tests and to observe their behaviors. Heather also has a parent and a teacher fill out several ADHD assessments
- Heather reviews all of the results and determines if there is a diagnosis, and writes a very thorough customized report with the findings and recommendations.
- Appointment 3: You meet with Heather for a one hour feedback session to review the results and recommendations. Heather tries to have the report completed prior to the feedback session.
The process is slightly modified for a college age student to be somewhat shorter and less time intensive. Surveys are filled out by the college student and parent and the college student is included in the initial intake appointment and feedback session. Appointment 1 and 2 are combined.
Here’s how the process works for an ADHD evaluation for an adult
- After testing is scheduled,you recieve an invitation to a secure, HIPPA compliant online client portal to fill out some initial paperwork necessary for the evaluation process.
- You and Heather meet to gather information about you and to conduct some brief tests and have you fill out some surveys. You partner, parent and or significant other fills out surveys geared toward diagnosing ADHD.
- Heather reviews all of the results and determines if there is a diagnosis.
- Heather writes a very thorough customized report with the findings and recommendations.
- You meet with Heather for a one hour feedback session to review the results and recommendations. Heather tries to have the report completed prior to the feedback session.